XPG PRIME streamlines your action and unlocks the power of your XPG devices with Macro customization. To understand more about how to create and assign Macros, please follow the steps below.
- To create Macro, connect a PRIME-enable device and at the setting page, click the Macro menu at the bottom-left of the screen.
- PRIME software will automatically generate a “Macro 1” list for you by default on the left side of the menu. You can rename, delete, and export the list by clicking the ellipsis icon.
- You can add more Macro lists by clicking the “+” icon and import the list by clicking the ellipsis icon.
- There are two ways to create a macro, you can either record your keystrokes and mouse functions or manually set up your desired actions.
(1) Click the “START RECORDING” button to start recording.
(2) Once you’ve finished, click “STOP RECORDING”. Your recording is automatically saved. Your action can still be edited on the right-side section of the action panel.
(1) Click the “+ ADD” button and select the action.
(2) Set action through the right side section of the action panel.
- After you’ve completed the Micro list, select a list you want to assign to your device, then click the “Bind to +” button.
- You will now see all your available devices on the screen, choose one of the devices.
- Now you can select which key or button you want to assign, then press the “OK” button to save the setting.
- Your device is now bound to one of your macro lists as you can see on the screen.